HSFC Student Ambassadors
Congratulations to Daeden and Wicky for being selected to be part of the HSFC Student Ambassador Team 2016.
At Open Evenings their primary role is to show visitors around the college, or to direct them to rooms within the college. They are asked to do tours of the college with small groups of visitors. The role requires them to be friendly and approachable It is a fabulous opportunity to grow and develop personal skills such as confidence and leadership. They are required to articulate their experiences of the College and their subjects to parents and potential students.
Teesside University Partnership
Our HSFC Ambassador programme is supported by Teesside University who play a key part in training the Student Ambassadors as young Leaders. Initial training is provided at HSFC and then they are expected to visit Teesside University as part of the programme, where they are able to shadow Teesside University’s Student Ambassadors.
As part of this rewarding programme students benefit from the following:
- A Leadership Certificate from Teesside University
- A chance to develop and demonstrate key employability skills sort after by employers and HE institutions
- To be mentored by trained ambassadors in HE to enhance your skill set
- A fantastic addition to UCAS statements highly important to admissions tutors when offering places
- An end of year celebration event to receive your certificates at the University
- As a college we will write a good reference for you especially if you apply for jobs in the future